ACM, the world's largest educational and scientific computing society, delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. Since its inception in our college in 2007-2008, DJSCOE-ACM has established itself as a successful committee, not only in terms of the number of members who have become a part of the ACM family but also in terms of the activities and seminars/workshops that have been conducted. Don't let us convince you about our success. Let our three consecutive Best Student Chapter of the Year awards do the talking.
To impart high quality education, promote research culture and inculcate ethical values to develop/produce professionally competent engineers capable of meeting global challenges.
1) Encourage research aptitude and analytical approach to prepare students for facing technological challenges in computing field.
2) Develop professionals, equipped with soft skills, ethical and social values for betterment of society.
3) Create awareness about sustainability concerns and ongoing trends in computing field.
4) To nurture and provide a collaborative environment for enabling aspiring technocrats to meet industry expectations.
5) Provide competent faculty and systematic modern approach in teaching-learning with state-of-art infrastructure.
Program Educational Objectives
1) To impart quality education to students, while encouraging innovations and research culture in keeping abreast with technological advancements in computing.
2) To develop computer professionals with comprehensive knowledge, capable of facing indigenous and global challenges.
3) Develop computer professionals to fulfill industry expectations and social aspirations.
Program Specific Outcomes
By the completion of Computer Science program, the student will have following Program specific outcomes :
1) Ability to understand and assess fundamental and advanced principles of computer hardware and software systems.
2) Comprehensive knowledge and practical competence with a broad range of programming languages enabling graduates to understand the structure, design and development methodologies of software systems on various platforms.
3) Ability to efficiently model real-world problems using appropriate data structures and algorithms.
4) Capability of applying computing knowledge in multidisciplinary domains to identify problems and provide solution to them.
What we do
We conduct guest lectures to enlighten our members with knowledge.
We arrange for a day long experience in the real industry world.
What's better than a 'hands-on' learning experience.
Know about the latest trends in the world of technology through our magazine and newsletter
Developer:  Chirag Jain